Join us in the Sanctuary for a 30-minute program by our Kingdom Kids, Wednesday Connection Handbell Ringers, Choralier Choir and members of our youth program. Afterwards, we will go to Moss Hall for dinner and group singing of Christmas carols and songs. This annual event is an evening of fantastic food and music geared to all ages and is guaranteed to put you in the true spirit of Christmas.
Click here to register.
December 12 | 5 p.m. | Sanctuary & Moss Hall
Our campus can accommodate meetings, programs, receptions and presentations.
- Moss Hall for elegant receptions and meetings.
- Sanctuary for music concert.
- Meeting Rooms with audio/video accommodations.
- Gymnasium for events or parties.
- Catering of refreshments or full meals.
If you would like more information about renting our facilities, contact Tricia Rowles at (239) 213-5241.